EcoPeace Middle East is a unique organization that brings together Jordanian, Palestinian, and Israeli environmentalists. Our primary objective is to promote cooperative efforts to protect our shared environment. Our projects focus on transboundary environmental issues, water security, wastewater and renewable energy, and target youth, local communities, decision-makers, the private sector and the international community.
We are hiring an Education Officer to join our team in Tel Aviv.
- Lead the Good Water Neighbors education program in Israel for youth and teachers
- Participate in development and building curriculum for new education programs
- Work with schools and ministry of education officials
- Coordinate the program and work in conjunction with other offices of EcoPeace.
- Teaching skills – 3 years of experience in frontal and non-frontal teaching and guiding of youth and adults.
- Educational Program execution experience – Design, planning, running and reporting.
- Pedagogical experience – Broad experience and familiarity with modern approaches where students and teachers have deepened their knowledge together.
- Pedagogical leadership – Past active contribution to pedagogical development. Adapting of teaching methods to the prerequisites of different student groups and specific conditions.
- Training – experience in teacher training.
- Willingness to work in the region and travel.
- Digital skills – Experience working with digital education tools
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (fluent English and Hebrew)
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Positive, creative “can do” attitude, great problem solving skills
- Team player – Enjoys and thrives in a team environment.
- Commitment to excellence
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including position name and number