EcoPeace Middle East is a unique organization that brings together Jordanian, Palestinian, and Israeli environmentalists. Our primary objective is to promote cooperative efforts to protect our shared environment. Our projects focus on transboundary environmental issues, water security, wastewater and renewable energy, and target youth, local communities, decision-makers, the private sector and the international community.
We are hiring a Program Manager to join our team in Tel Aviv.
- Monitor and ensure program plans are delivered within budget, on time, and meet the objectives listed in project proposals.
- Lead day-to-day management of projects; help project teams develop work plans and monitor progress, help prevent and resolve problems.
- In coordination with financial manager, forecast requirements, schedule expenditures, analyze variances and propose corrective actions
- Develop and maintain relations with stakeholders relevant to programs, liaise with private sector investors and consultants.
- Maintain ongoing coordination and communication with program managers in Amman and Ramallah; ensure project team members are fully coordinated with each other and with regional counterparts.
- Submit quarterly reports and contribute to project proposals, donor reports and strategic plans; work with resource development officer and M&E officer to develop and monitor targets.
- 3+ years experience in a similar position. Preference will be given to candidates with experience managing EU/USAID funded projects and/or projects in the private sector, particularly in the renewable energy and water sector
- High-level English and Hebrew; excellent writing skills in English
- Multitasking and organizational skills, ability to plan, prioritize and execute tasks professionally
- Able to assess what needs to be done, solve problems, and deliver independently
- Good interpersonal skills, able to motivate staff and foster team spirit
- Eye for detail and commitment to excellence
- Creativity, enthusiasm and “can do” attitude
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, regional/international environment is an advantage
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including position name and number – 1151