EcoPeace Middle East is a unique organization that brings together Jordanian, Palestinian, and Israeli environmentalists. Our primary objective is to promote cooperative efforts to protect our shared environment. Our projects focus on transboundary environmental issues, water security, wastewater and renewable energy, and target youth, local communities, decision-makers, the private sector and the international community.
We are hiring a PT Media & Communication Coordinator to join our team in Tel Aviv.
- Contributing to writing and editing of op-eds, articles, concept notes and publications, as well as reports and proposals if needed
- Work with traditional media; coordinating interviews, media tours, press statements
- Designing and implementing strategies to elevate EcoPeace’s visibility in the media and stimulate a broadened perspective on regional water and sanitation issues.
- Coordinating requests for speakers, site-visits and tours; developing this into a pro-active, self-sustaining activity
- Training EcoPeace staff and stakeholders in public speaking and interviews
- Enhancing look and content of EcoPeace communications in line with branding strategy
- Coordinating and helping prepare participation and presentations of EcoPeace staff in local and international conferences and events
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience writing high-quality content for different professional audiences and working with the media
- Very strong English and Hebrew (fluency in both) written and verbal, Arabic skills a plus
- Nuanced understanding of and identification with EcoPeace’s core issues
- Able to meet deadlines and willing to work unconventional hours if needed
- Degree in communications or other relevant field
- Organized, eye for detail, commitment to excellence
- Team-oriented, creative and “can do” attitude
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work across different time-zones and cultures and be responsive and sensitive
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com including position name and number – 1152