On Wednesday, February 24, residents from the partnering “Good Water Neighbors” communities of Wadi Fuqin and Tsur Hadassah met to discuss preservation of their shared environment.
Despite the local destructive planning processes moving forward, they insist on working together to create an atmosphere of peace.
The evening included:
– Lecture on the planning policies and the Separation Barrier in the area
– Presentation of cooperative projects to protect the Valley
– Meeting with activists and residents from Wadi Fuqin
– Dedicational reading by the author David Grossman
– Music by the “Noam” ensemble
– Traditional foods homecooked by the women of Wadi Fuqin
The evening was organized by the residents of the two communities, together with EcoPeace.
Click here to see the invitation for the evening in flyer format in Hebrew