EcoPeace Middle East is a unique organization that brings together Jordanian, Palestinian, and Israeli environmentalists. Our primary objective is to promote cooperative efforts to protect our shared environment. Our projects focus on transboundary environmental issues, water security, wastewater and renewable energy, and target youth, local communities, decision-makers, the private sector and the international community.
We are hiring a PT Digital Content & Social Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Tel Aviv.
- Overseeing EcoPeace’s website to ensure information and graphics are regularly updated and optimized for an international audience
- Daily management of social channels, including planning and posting content, assigning & writing/editing copy, engaging with followers to maximize reach and grow audience and engagement.
- Serve as primary coordinator with our digital marketing agency to develop the EcoPeace blog, including monthly content planning and site organization, assign and approve blog and social posts, co-manage editorial meetings, solicit content from in-house contributors, and help prepare weekly/monthly e-newsletter.
- Execute specific digital marketing campaigns, maintain up-to-date digital marketing plans according to agreed plan. Track and report results
- Coordinate the development of digital assets for use in organic social promotion, including
- Photographs and videos (able to travel to field sites when needed).
- Work with consultants and marketing agency to develop, launch and execute overall marketing plan and branding strategy
- Coordinate with data manager and resource development officer to optimize digital activities for data mining and fundraising purposes
- Minimum 2 years online experience working with internal teams and outside agencies
- Google Analytics knowledge (must be able to compile reports)
- Excellent written communication and technical skills, including experience with WordPress and web management, Photoshop and basic graphics editing
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media, search, email, and social marketing platforms and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Experience in building membership-based communities and direct marketing is a plus
- Very organized, detailed, and analytical
- Great communicator in person & by phone/email
- Able to work across international time-zones and be very responsive
- Team-oriented and easy to get along with
- Fluent English. Command of & ability to work in Hebrew and/or Arabic = big plus
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including position name and number – 1153