EcoPeace Middle East is a unique organization that brings together Jordanian, Palestinian, and Israeli environmentalists. Our primary objective is to promote cooperative efforts to protect our shared environment. Our projects focus on transboundary environmental issues, water security, wastewater and renewable energy, and target youth, local communities, decision-makers, the private sector and the international community.
We are hiring a Data Manager to join our team in Tel Aviv.
- Create and implement policies, procedures and systems for quality data collection and effective and secure data management and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Provide significant ongoing IT, project building, and implementation support in the design, deployment and roll-out of a new mobile field data collection system, serving as the liaison between the company that developed the system (Dharma.ie) and EcoPeace’s field and educational staff.
- Encourage and establish procedures and strategies for data sharing within the organization and information to be shared publicly, train and support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to targets and legal and quality standards
- Help develop a CRM database and assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies or systems, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Minimum 2 years experience as a data manager, working with internal and external teams
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies (NetSuite, Salesforce, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
- Organized, analytical mindset, problem-solving skills, eye for detail, commitment to excellence
- Team-oriented, creative and “can do” attitude
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work across different time-zones and cultures and be responsive and sensitive
- Fluent English. Command of & ability to work in Hebrew and/or Arabic = big plus
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including position name and number – 1158