EcoPeace Middle East is a unique organization that brings together Jordanian, Palestinian, and Israeli environmentalists. Our primary objective is to promote cooperative efforts to protect our shared environment. Our projects focus on transboundary environmental issues, water security, wastewater and renewable energy, and target youth, local communities, decision-makers, the private sector and the international community.
We are hiring a Budgeting & Procurement Officer to join our team in Tel Aviv.
- Plan and monitor organizational and project budgets
- Manage procurement processes and contacts with suppliers, handle orders and invoices
- Work with governmental and municipal bodies
- Experience building and monitoring budgets, full mastery of Excel
- Knowledge of professional procurement procedures, aptitude in collecting data, sourcing and conducting negotiations
- Degree in relevant field, preferably bookkeeping (level 3)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (fluent English and Hebrew)
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Positive, creative “can do” attitude, great problem solving skills
- Commitment to excellence
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including position name and number– 1157